Opening hours are daily from 08:00 to 17:00.
See here: Arrival Austrofoma 2023
Last ascent / Last entrance to the course
The last ascent is daily at 15:45. From 16:00 the course will be closed and it will no longer be possible to enter the forest course, as the fair closes at 17:00.
All visitors who are still in the village at this time will be transported by the Stuhleckbahn downhill to P1 for departure.
Departure for all visitors (both car and bus) will be from P1 - the main parking lot in Spital am Semmering. After finishing the course the visitors have two possibilities to get to the P1.
- from the middle station away with the AUSTROFOMA shuttle service
- access at the middle station of the Stuhleckbahn, downhill ride.
Reduced tickets are available in advance and at the box office for pupils, apprentices, military and civilian servants and students up to the age of 24 years and with a valid ID. This must be shown on request, otherwise the ticket loses its validity.
Included in the ticket
- the entrance to the fair
- the whole day use of the three cable cars (Stuhleckbahn, Promibahn and Weiße 11)
- the helmet which can be upgraded as a fair special
- the carrier bag including goodies and information material
- the exhibitor manual in the form of an e-book